In Nosy Be, you only need flippers / mask / snorkel to discover the richness of marine flora and fauna. We therefore take you to discover the exceptional biodiversity of the coral reefs of the islands located around Nosy Be.
Tanikely / Sakatia Palmate Rand'eau
You will be supervised in the water (if you wish) by a specialized guide who will make you discover the best spots in complete safety. Explanatory sheets on fauna and flora will allow you to learn more about the species that you can observe.
Nosy Tanikely is the marine reserve of the region. Protected from fishing for many years, it is a real aquarium where the clear and shallow waters (between 2 and 12m deep) welcome all the fauna and flora of the region, including many hawksbill turtles. With 3 spots around the island, we adapt the webbed hikes according to your level and your desires.
Nosy Sakatia is an island located west of Nosy Be. With a shallow herbarium (2 to 3m), it is the ideal spot to observe and admire the gigantic green turtles that come to feed in these calm waters.
- 8:15 am: Departure from Nosy Be and briefing on board
- 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m .: 2 snorkelling hikes at Nosy Tanikely. Short break on the beach, visit the lighthouse with a 360 ° view of the bay, meet the lemurs.
- 11:30 am: Departure for Nosy Sakatia
- 1 p.m .: Traditional meal by the beach on the island of Nosy Sakatia (raw vegetables, coconut rice, grilled fish, octopus sauce, pancakes and fruit or donuts)
- 2:15 pm: Snorkeling on the seagrass to observe green turtles
- 3 p.m .: Return to Nosy Be
Included: meal, water, snorkeling equipment, entry to Tanikely Park and bananas on board!
Download the activity
The advantages of Baleines Rand'eau
8m long by 2.50m wide
Equipped with a awning to protect yourself from the sun, chests to store bags, a shelf and a fin racket, these boats are perfectly designed for our activity.
Hear the whales sing!
Thanks to our hydrophone, you may have the chance to hear the song of humpback whales or listen to dolphins communicate. "The world of silence" is not that silent!
+ 90% success rate
Experience and network of water informants!
For humpback whales and whale sharks it is more than 95% likely to observe them, 99% for turtles, 85% for dolphins.
Submersible fact sheets on flora and fauna
In addition to the presence of a specialized guide at each outing, you will be able to find out more by consulting the documentation made available to you on our boats.