Board with us towards the paradise island of Nosy Iranja (located 45km from Nosy Be) to discover the marine biodiversity of the region! An excursion dedicated to the research of cetaceans in an exceptional natural environment! In short, a day full of surprises, between land and sea…
Excursion “Marine Safari Nosy Iranja”
- 8:15 am: Departure from Nosy Be and briefing on board
- 8h30 à 12h30 : Matinée en mer consacrée à la recherche et à l’observation des baleines et dauphins (et snorkeling dans la mesure du possible)
- 1 p.m .: Traditional meal by the beach on the island of Nosy Iranja (raw vegetables, rice, grilled fish, skewers and / or dishes in sauce, fruit)
- 2 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.: swimming, napping, relaxing
- 3 p.m .: Return to Nosy Be (arrival scheduled around 4:30 p.m.)
Download the activity
Discover the destination:
Les atouts de Baleines Rand'eau
Spend a wonderful day, make unforgettable encounters accompanied by passionate guides who will share with you their love and respect for the sea!
Our three boats are open Vandam hulls. They are 8m long and 2.5m wide. Equipped with a awning for sun protection, storage case for your bags, a shelf and a fin racket, these boats are perfectly designed for our activity. It's very easy to get in the water and to come back on the boat. Equipped with a 150hp Yamaha engine, we can quickly get to the area of observation.
Hydrophone: listen to the whalesong!
Thanks to our hydrophone, you may have the chance to hear humpback whalesong or listen to dolphins communicate. "The world of silence" is not that silent!
Our sightings success rate: more than 90 %!
Our strength is also to have excellent success rates in species sightings: for humpback whales and whale sharks it is more than 95% of chance to spot them, 99% for turtles, 85% for dolphins. This success can be explained by our experience and our network!
Waterproof identification sheet on fauna and flora
It is always a magical time to see marine mammals and fish in their environment. It is also important to have explanations and information on fauna and flora. Therefore, in addition to a specialized guide on each excursion, you can find out more by consulting the documentation available on our boats.