Board with us towards the paradise island of Nosy Iranja (located 45km from Nosy Be) to discover the marine biodiversity of the region! An excursion dedicated to the research of cetaceans in an exceptional natural environment! In short, a day full of surprises, between land and sea…
Marine safari Rand'eau - Nosy Iranja
Throughout the year, it is possible to observe around Nosy Be different species of dolphins (Thursiops, Stenelles, humpback dolphins). Whale watching (humpback whales, Omura whales) or whale sharks depending on the season.
Depending on the sea conditions and the time spent watching marine megafauna, we invite you to discover the richness of the seabed around Nosy Iranja during a snorkeling trip accompanied by a specialized guide.
- 8:15 am: Departure from Nosy Be and briefing on board
- 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m .: Morning dedicated to whale and dolphin watching (and snorkeling as far as possible)
- 1 p.m .: Traditional meal by the beach on the island of Nosy Iranja (raw vegetables, rice, grilled fish, skewers and / or dishes in sauce, fruit)
- 2 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.: swimming, napping, relaxing
- 3 p.m .: Return to Nosy Be (arrival scheduled around 4:30 p.m.)
Meal, water, snorkeling equipment, entry to the marine reserve and bananas on board!
Download the activity
8m long by 2.50m wide
Equipped with a awning for sun protection, storage case for your bags, a shelf and a fin racket, these boats are perfectly designed for our activity.
Hear the whalesong!
Thanks to our hydrophone, you may have the chance to hear humpback whalesong or listen to dolphins communicate. "The world of silence" is not that silent!
+ 90% success rate
Experience and network of water informants!
For humpback whale and whale shark it's more than 95% of chance to sigth, 99% for turtles and 85% for dolphins
Waterproof identification sheet on fauna and flora
In addition to the presence of a specialized guide at each outing, you will be able to find out more by consulting the documentation made available to you on our boats.