Located 45 km southwest of Nosy Be, Nosy Iranja is the paradise island par excellence: two islands linked by a 1 km long sandbank, crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches ... Welcome to paradise ! Paradise of marine fauna, you will certainly live unforgettable encounters!
Bivouac - Nosy Iranja
You will stay in “huts” by the beach. Double bed. Cot possible (on request).
It is possible, depending on the season and our schedule, to plan a 3-day / 2-night bivouac
We work with a partner for the organization of scuba diving in Nosy Iranja. Please consult us for this.
- 8:15 am: Departure from NosyBe and briefing on board
- 8:30 am to 12:30 pm: Morning dedicated to research and observation of dolphins and whales and snorkeling (depending on conditions and time spent observing marine megafauna)
- 1 p.m .: Traditional meal by the beach and installation in the bungalows
- 2 p.m. to 6 p.m .: Swimming, ballad, relaxation ...
- 6 p.m .: Sunset aperitif and meal by the beach
Rounds are assured during the night and we come to wake you up if we observe a spawning (or a birth) of turtles.
- 7:30 am: Breakfast
- 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m .: Snorkeling around Nosy Iranja, walks,…
- 1 p.m .: Lunch by the beach
- 2.45 p.m .: Departure for Nosy Be (arrival scheduled around 4.30 p.m.)
Accommodation, all meals, water, snorkeling equipment, entry to the marine reserve, bananas on board and an aperitif!
Download the activity
The advantages of Baleines Rand'eau
8m long by 2.50m wide
Equipped with a awning to protect yourself from the sun, chests to store bags, a shelf and a fin racket, these boats are perfectly designed for our activity.
Hear the whales sing!
Thanks to our hydrophone, you may have the chance to hear the song of humpback whales or listen to dolphins communicate. "The world of silence" is not that silent!
+ 90% success rate
Experience and network of water informants!
For humpback whales and whale sharks it is more than 95% likely to observe them, 99% for turtles, 85% for dolphins.
Submersible fact sheets on flora and fauna
In addition to the presence of a specialized guide at each outing, you will be able to find out more by consulting the documentation made available to you on our boats.