Located 45 km southwest of Nosy Be, Nosy Iranja is the paradise-like island: two islands linked by a 1 km long sandbank, crystal clear waters, white sandy beaches ... Welcome to paradise !
Bivouac - Nosy Iranja
You will stay in “huts” by the beach. Double bed. Cot possible (on request).
It is possible, depending on the season and our schedule, to plan a 3-day / 2-night bivouac
We work with a partner for the organization of scuba diving in Nosy Iranja. Please contact us for more information.
- 8:15 am: Departure from NosyBe and briefing on board
- 8:30 am to 12:30 pm: Morning dedicated to whale and dolphin watching (and snorkeling as far as possible)
- 1 p.m .: Traditional meal by the beach and installation in the bungalows
- 2 p.m. to 6 p.m .: Swimming, walk, relaxation ...
- 6 p.m .: Sunset aperitif and meal by the beach
Rounds are assured during the night and we come to wake you up if we observe a hatching (or a birth) of turtles.
- 7:30 am: Breakfast
- 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m .: Snorkeling around Nosy Iranja, walks,…
- 1 p.m .: Lunch by the beach
- 2.45 p.m .: Departure for Nosy Be (arrival scheduled around 4.30 p.m.)
Accommodation, all meals, water, snorkeling equipment, entry to the marine reserve, bananas on board and an aperitif!
Download the activity
8m long by 2.50m wide
Equipped with a awning for sun protection, storage case for your bags, a shelf and a fin racket, these boats are perfectly designed for our activity.
Hear the whalesong!
Thanks to our hydrophone, you may have the chance to hear humpback whalesong or listen to dolphins communicate. "The world of silence" is not that silent!
+ 90% success rate
Experience and network of water informants!
For humpback whale and whale shark it's more than 95% of chance to sigth, 99% for turtles and 85% for dolphins
Waterproof identification sheet on fauna and flora
In addition to the presence of a specialized guide at each outing, you will be able to find out more by consulting the documentation made available to you on our boats.